Cancellation, Refund and Return Policy
If you cancel your order(s) before it ships from our warehouse, a refund or store credit will be initiated, minus 3.0% from total transaction fee as our refund processing fee. We require a cancellation request to be submitted within 1 hour upon your order submission in order for a cancellation prior to goods shipment by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 03-77336595 or Whatsapp +6012 832-2070
If you cancel your order after the product has been shipped, we will refund the full amount of the purchased price of the product, minus 4.5% from total transaction fee as processing and logistic fee that we incurred to process the order. If you have accepted the product, refund will not be entertained.
Refund can be processed in case of return or cancellation. We will update you via email once your refund has been approved by our finance department and submit to the bank for processing within 7 working days.
You will receive your refund amount according to individual bank’s processing time.
Exchange & Return Policy
1. If you find that the items you have ordered are damaged (broken packaging) upon delivery, please report to email@example.com or phone 03-77336595 or Whatsapp +6012 832-2070 within 24 hours from the date you receive the product with supporting evidence and order number.
2. If your product package has been opened (broken seal), kindly do not receive it as all products come in sealed, closed package. please report to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 03-77336595 or Whatsapp +6012 832-2070 within 24 hours from the date you receive the product with supporting evidence and order number.
3. If any product is missing from your order, please report to our Customer Service team at email@example.com or phone 03-77336595 or Whatsapp +6012 832-2070 within 24 hours from the date you receive the product with supporting evidence and order number and we will attend to your report.
4. For Dead on Arrival (DOA) items, the appliance will need to be sent to Philips Authorized Service Center for further checking and validation on the DOA. Shop.Philips.my will advise accordingly once we have received diagnosis report from technician on the root cause of failure.
5. In the unlikely event of product failure after usage during the warranty period, please send the appliance to Philips Authorized Service Center for the needful repairs to be performed. When claiming repairs under warranty, customers are required to provide the Philips Warranty card and tax invoice. Philips Warranty only covers manufacturer defect and not user induced defect. For further clarification on the Philips Warranty coverage, please refer to Philips Warranty Policy and Philips Warranty Card.
6. Shop.Philips.com.my offers return policy for the following reason :
1. Wrong product received
2. Change mind
Please note that all incorrect merchandise must be reported within 2 days of upon receiving the merchandise. If we are notified of an incorrect item(s) after this timeframe, we will be unable to process your request.
Requirements for returns are as follows:
1. You have proof of purchase (order number and tax invoice).
2. The goods must be in new condition and returned in their original and unopened packaging along with all original accessories (including manuals, warranty cards, certificate of authenticity) and any free gifts received with it. Packaging must not be defaced or damaged in any way.
3. The product must not have been used or installed or had any data inputted.
www.shop.philips.com.my reserves the right to reject the product if the product returned is in unsatisfactory condition, or the above terms are not met.
7. Goods are ineligible for a return applied:
1. Goods are physically damaged or broken caused by abuse or misuse of the product or by environmental conditions that are not in conformance with the recommended operations of the product.
2. Goods have been tampered or refurbished or modified in terms of software/ hardware.
3. In the interests of hygiene: Personal Care Items (Shavers, Electronic Toothbrush, Grooming) Breastfeeding & Child Care Items (Breast Pumps, Feeding Bottles, Soothers, Teats, Drinking bottles & Trainer cups) cannot be returned unless they are new, sealed, unopened, unused and in their original packaging.
4. Once Used: All Electrical appliances, Lighting, TVs, Projectors and Audio Products
8. All return products will go through an evaluation process which takes up to 10 working days. The evaluation will be done by Philips Authorized Service Center. Philips Malaysia Warranty Policy does not provide immediate 1 to 1 exchange. For repairable defect will be proceed repair, not replacement. However, this can be under discretion of Philips Malaysia.
Please refer to the support page on Philips Malaysia website for more information on the warranty policy: (http://www.support.philips.com/pageitems/master/countries/MY/Warranty_Document_Malaysia_English.pdf).
9. You will be responsible for all return shipping costs and we recommend that you send your return with a tracking number because Shop.Philips.com.my will not be responsible for lost returns.
10. If you have any questions on our return policy, please contact our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 03-77336595 or Whatsapp +6012 832-2070